Find your next job at TREO Construction
The most valuable assets in our portfolio are our people. The beautiful homes and developments we bring to life and the unique, luxurious experiences we create are testaments to the amazing talent we have on staff. We’re always on the lookout for great people and work hard to be the kind of place where talented individuals have the space and support to they need to thrive, innovate, and contribute in meaningful ways. If that sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, check out our open positions today and join our team.
About TREO Construction
TREO Construction is a luxury residential homebuilder and developer specializing in single-family homes and residential development projects which require unparalleled levels of quality and service excellence to bring a client’s vision to life.
Headquartered in North Miami Beach, we partner with clients, architects, interior designers, and engineering consultants to deliver the highest quality construction management services in South Florida’s luxury residential market. Our approach emphasizes working collaboratively and communicating effectively so that, together, we create a beautiful home that tells our client’s story, is sensitive to context and place, and connects the inhabitants to their environment.
We are looking for a Bookkeeping Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative and accounting operations of the company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office and accounting support tasks. This is a full-time position, Mondays through Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accurate data entry of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc
- Assist with phone calls and follow up emails
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain office projects in well-organized filing and storage systems
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Maintain subcontractor certificates of insurance
- Answer busy office phone liaising with suppliers
Requirements & Qualifications
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational/time management
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and QuickBooks
- Hold Certificate in Accounting Operations
- Must be bi-lingual (Spanish & English)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Between $39,000 – $43,000 p.a. depending on experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: North Miami Beach
Benefits: Health insurance/Dental insurance/Vision insurance/Paid time-off
If TREO Construction sounds like the kind of place that could use your accounting skills, get in touch by completing the form on this page.