Find your next job at TREO Construction
About TREO Construction
TREO Construction is a luxury residential homebuilder and developer specializing in single-family homes and residential development projects which require unparalleled levels of quality and service excellence to bring a client’s vision to life.
Headquartered in North Miami Beach, we partner with clients, architects, interior designers, and engineering consultants to deliver the highest quality construction management services in South Florida’s luxury residential market. Our approach emphasizes working collaboratively and communicating effectively so that, together, we create a beautiful home that tells our client’s story, is sensitive to context and place, and connects the inhabitants to their environment.
TREO Construction is seeking a self-directed Construction Project Manager. The ideal candidate will harbor a passion for construction and devote themselves to our projects and their timely execution. The Project Manager will oversee their projects from conception to the finished product, interfacing with both construction professionals and the client. You must be willing to drive to visit and work on job sites, therefore reliable transportation is a must. The job includes hands-on, technical, and project-related administrative duties. The position includes benefits as well as a competitive salary. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work environment and is well-versed in working closely with senior management. This is a full-time position, Mondays through Fridays 8:00am to 5:00pm
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Create the teams, develop the objectives/goals of each and assign individual responsibilities.
- Responsible for accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking expenses, and minimizing exposure and risk.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule.
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when the need arises.
- Procure materials: buyout schedule, lead times, contact all suppliers, and co-ordinate deliveries
- Prepare permit applications, submit to city, review comments, contact runner, request signed and sealed drawings from engineer and architects
- Coordinate efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, subcontractors, and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with the Owner and subcontractors.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality, and safety standards.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the team’s deliverable before passing onto client.
- Lead and communicate with all team members, subcontractors, and vendors to help them maintain the project schedule.
- Communicate any issues proactively and provide solutions in the best interest of TREO to these issues.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in high end residential construction projects.
- Knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capable of efficiently leading and managing a team.
- Proficiency with computer applications, including Microsoft Office, Procore, and construction management software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail evidenced by strong command of all applicable and legal provisions
- Ability to constantly multitask and handle competing priorities.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be bi-lingual (Spanish & English).
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Location: North Miami Beach
Benefits: Health insurance/Dental insurance/Vision insurance/Paid time-off
If TREO Construction sounds like the kind of place that could use your project management skills, get in touch by completing the form on this page.